[Edited as of 1/29/15]
Hi everyone! Haru here~
Welcome to my commission page! If you have any questions, please be sure to read the terms or ask me beforehand. Thank you all for supporting me, and I hope I can serve you well~! I was able to get my business stuff down and my Paypal ready, all I hope for myself to be ready for all of this.
Author's Comments: I'm kind of in a pinch right now with money, as I am taking college courses this semester. A lot of things need to be paid for, books, gas money, overall my enrollment in college. And I need your help~ Please choose me as your artist! I'll gladly draw to survive. lol
-Your Friendly Artist,
Commision Status: Process:
Basically the process of how I do things is pretty simple~
1) First, if you like my art or are interested in commissioning with me, note me with descriptive details of your idea or picture!
2) If I agree to draw your idea, I'll sketch it and show it for you to see a quick messy preview. If you are satisfied with the preview, then that is when you will pay into my Paypal.
3) Once the payment has gone through and you are satisfied with the preview, I will start on the actual piece and occasionally show you a small preview if you want any changes made during the process until it is complete.
*This part is important, so don't feel afraid to speak out if you want something to be changed in the picture. Just make sure you're specific about any changes you want made. I don't accept major changes once I have gone far into the piece, like the pose for example.*
4) Once I have finished, I will notify you immediately and hope you are happy with the outcome... After giving you the finale, in exchange, I'd like for you guys to rate me on my work after I finished, along with posting the link to the commission in the comments of this journal~ That would be helpful!
What do I draw?:
- Furries/Anthros/Other Creatures
- Anime Characters
- Objects/Food/Still Life
- Others (Check with me)
I will not draw:
- NSFW Material
- Fetishes or any of the like
- Your Homework/Assignments *Honesty is important*
($35 (+$5 If Painterly Style/Lineless)) Ultra Detailed-picture ($40) Looped Animation:
*Extra Side Additions*
($5) Simple Background($7) Detailed Background ($10 ea) Extra Character
If you want to bargain with me with the prices, feel free to do so.
TERMS AND GUIDELINES:
- I have the right to decline or cancel any commissions for any reasons.
- I won't accept deadlines on any work commissioned unless you contact and set one with me and I agree with it.
- Please be specific and detailed with your ideas.
- I will not accept requests.
- If you have any other questions please PM me or reply in the comment box.
- I only accept payments through PayPal via firstname.lastname@example.org. Only in USD (United States Dollars).
- I will refund your money if I fail or discontinue your work for whatever reason.
- If you want to cancel your order and the sketch is already finished (which I will show you a preview of it being done), you will not get a refund.
- I will need your full payment and an agreed idea with details before starting any work.
I sometimes might be a slow worker, but I'll try to finish it as fast as I can within a week or two. If not, I will notify you beforehand, so don't worry! I will do my best to make you satisfied! Please don't expect too much of my time or skill, I'm only a college student...
If you can't buy any of my commissions it'd still be helpful if you could support me by spreading the word about my commissions! I'd be grateful if you did. Please do and thanks~!